Head of Screen Industry Services
Film Victoria invests in local screen industry projects, markets Victoria as an attractive production destination, and stimulates local screen businesses and careers.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Screen Industry Services manages a diverse team to ensure the efficient delivery of services and programs to the Victorian Screen Industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing client service delivery teams in a Business to Business or Government to Business environment
- Demonstrated ability to design and continually develop service delivery processes and client relationship management systems
- Solid understanding of the technical environment that support client services such as databases, communications channels, and websites
- Background / qualifications in the management of client service delivery, business administration or marketing
- Experience in managing service delivery in a small to medium enterprise, balancing the needs of clients within a small businesses or government / public service context.
For any additional enquiries regarding this role please contact Jenni Tosi, Chief Executive Officer, on (03) 9660 3200.
To apply, please visit www.careers.vic.gov.au. Please ensure you provide a statement that specifically addresses the key selection criteria as outlined in the Role Description (66KB).
Applications close 2 June 2013.
As positions become available, Film Victoria will advertise them here and on the Victorian Government Careers website http://www.careers.vic.gov.au/
Wondering what it's like to work at Film Vic? We asked our CEO Jenni Tosi to tell us a bit about the team and culture, and what we look for in prospective staff - read the Q&A here.